Thank you for your interest in Air Force ROTC with Detachment 330 at the University of Maryland. This page will guide you through the registration process for this fall. There will be some portions online with instructions as well as a mandatory application session and new student orientation. Please go through the steps below to complete the online registration portion and schedule an application session.
- Open a new tab on your browser and navigate to www.afrotc.com
- In the upper right corner, select "log in".
- On the next page, in the bottom left, select "Apply for AFROTC"
- On the following page, there is a privacy statement, confirm your age and select "submit".
- Finally, enter your preferred email and create a password and security question and then select "submit"
- Please click the link to complete the form: Application Form
- The following forms must to be completed prior to your Application Session:
- Sports Physical - Download this form and have it completed by your doctor. Bring the form with you to the application session.
- You also need to register for the courses at the University of Maryland. Open the document linked below and *carefully* read through it to ensure you register correctly: Registration Instructions
-If you have any questions on either part of this section, please contact the detachment at 301.314.3242 so we can ensure you get registered correctly and ontime.
Air Force Recruiting
Air Force ROTC Recruiting
Official Air Force Website
Office of Undergraduate Studies
Privacy and Security Policy
Air Force Freedom of Information Act
The appearance of hyperlinks does not necessarily
constitute endorsement by the University of Maryland, the United States Air Force, or the
Department of Defense of the external Web site, or the information, products, or services
contained therein. The United States Air Force does
not exercise any editorial control over every linked Web site nor information you may find at these locations.
Current as of 10 October 2017